Fab info form
To give visitors some insight into our FabLab and to give them an overview of the material fees, we have created a small form.
This form was created using two separate programmes, which is why there are separate PDF files. You can also find a combined form here, which facilitates duplex printing.
1. Print "fab info 2 gecombineerd.pdf" with the "two-sided short edge" (or "two-sided tumble") option enabled and preferably
Without (automatic) scaling.
2. Cut it in two along the dotted line on the text side.
Without duplex printing:
1. Print "fab info 2 text2.pdf" a given number of times, preferably not scaled.
2. Rotate the paper 180 degrees (around the z axis), keeping the same side up.
3. Next, print "fab info 2.pdf" the same number of times, also preferably not scaled.
4. Cut it in two along the dotted line on the text side.
The combined print was created using:
pdfjam --fitpaper true --outfile 'fab info 2 gecombineerd.pdf' 'fab info 2 text2.pdf' 'fab info 2_0.pdf'