This is a game box for game cards, such as magic cards. The box is completely parametric. You will need OpenSCAD to open de document.
You will need wood and glue for this.
Stap voor stap instructies:
- (Download OpenSCAD (http://www.openscad.org/) ).
- Download the box file and open it in OpenSCAD.
- Enter the variables you'd like to use (the box is fully customisable).
- Export the file to .dxf .
- Open the .dxf in Inkscape (http://www.openscad.org/).
- Position the parts to your liking (for faster cutting, "combine" the lines for the parts that need to be cut as one piece, then join the nodes)
- Export the drawing to Visicut (https://hci.rwth-aachen.de/visicut). You can also use Visicut on the FabLab computer.